Request Research

Please fill out this form to request research.
Please note that the Southern Railway Historical Association has no paid staff to do research, so research is done on a time-allows basis.
A Note to persons searching for Employee Records
SRHA does not have any Southern Railway employee records in our archives. It is recommended that you contact the U.S. Railroad Retirement Board, which you can contact at 844 North Rush, Chicago, IL, 60611, (312) 751-4500, or on the web at The U.S. Railroad Retirement Board.
Request Research